This is a nice hotel if it were a 3 star. The room was clean and comfortable, not quite a 4 star due to the tired bathroom decor, and tatty towels and bathmat. The breakfast was buffet and OK, but also not quite up to standard. A little bit more service (a few more staff) would have improved the breakfast. The spa too was only OK, as it was more like visiting public baths than a hotel. Needs redecorating and in the style of a 4 star hotel. I won the one night stay here, so did not actually pay for it, but have reviewed it had I been a guest paying the going rate. Nice enough stay here but just a little disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is perfectly located for explorers or business meetings, just 5 minutes drive away from the M5 and a short taxi journey from Gloucester train station. Within walking distance of Gloucester Golf Club and Gloucester ski and snowboard centre. The hotel has 95 bedrooms including 6 family rooms. Why not enjoy a delicious meal in the brasserie or relax within the bar and lounge. Unwind in the health club with a swimming pool, children’s pool, squash court and beauty treatment area. If you are here for business, we have meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel also has a Civil Ceremony licence and a versatile wedding suite for up to 200 guests. Plenty of onsite parking and free Wi-Fi awaits. Plus, BT Sport is now available in the bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Gloucester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gloucester Hotel Country
- Gloucester Ramada
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester Gloucestershire