Excellent stay at the Hallmark Gloucester hotel. Lovely quiet room although potential to be noisy at the other end of the hotel due to building works. Very friendly staff, always served with a smile. Excellent evening meal in the hotel brasserie, great value for money. Breakfast ok, plenty of food with constant refill so very fresh just not very exciting. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is perfectly located for explorers or business meetings, just 5 minutes drive away from the M5 and a short taxi journey from Gloucester train station. Within walking distance of Gloucester Golf Club and Gloucester ski and snowboard centre. The hotel has 95 bedrooms including 6 family rooms. Why not enjoy a delicious meal in the brasserie or relax within the bar and lounge. Unwind in the health club with a swimming pool, children’s pool, squash court and beauty treatment area. If you are here for business, we have meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel also has a Civil Ceremony licence and a versatile wedding suite for up to 200 guests. Plenty of onsite parking and free Wi-Fi awaits. Plus, BT Sport is now available in the bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Gloucester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gloucester Hotel Country
- Gloucester Ramada
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester Gloucestershire