Stayed for just one night on 5th June in a single room on B&B. The room was small yet functional and for one night perfectly acceptable. The bar area and bar food menu was fine, though I dined in the restaurant. The menu and general quality and presentation of the food was very good and the restaurant itself very pleasant. The hotel was moderately busy but nevertheless quiet all night, so perfect for a good nights sleep. There is a housing estate in the making next door to the hotel but it didn't present a problem. I would stay there again. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is perfectly located for explorers or business meetings, just 5 minutes drive away from the M5 and a short taxi journey from Gloucester train station. Within walking distance of Gloucester Golf Club and Gloucester ski and snowboard centre. The hotel has 95 bedrooms including 6 family rooms. Why not enjoy a delicious meal in the brasserie or relax within the bar and lounge. Unwind in the health club with a swimming pool, children’s pool, squash court and beauty treatment area. If you are here for business, we have meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel also has a Civil Ceremony licence and a versatile wedding suite for up to 200 guests. Plenty of onsite parking and free Wi-Fi awaits. Plus, BT Sport is now available in the bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Gloucester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gloucester Hotel Country
- Gloucester Ramada
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester Gloucestershire