“Best Consistency”

Description: MONDAY CLOSED
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Best Consistency”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great little find. Been there three or four times now. Staff very welcoming and friendly and a good choice of starters and mains... Can never manage a dessert. Extremely reasonably priced. If u want authentic, good food, easy on the wallet and dont want to feel u are on a conveyor belt go here.

3 Thank Chelsea457

Frankfurt, Germany
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went into this Restaurant following a Sunday evening walk around the town. We had no expectations but were quickly impressed. The Food was great and the service too. Prices very reasonable.

If in the area I would certainly go there again.

3 Thank Halibut_trip
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Top Indian food and good service”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Probably the best Indian meal I have eaten in a number of years. High praise indeed but well deserved. My prawns were perfectly cooked and flavoured and the roti was freashly prepared. Spot-on

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Jason S
“Best curry in Gloucester ?”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Came midweek and arrived a little early (or our friends were late) so we had time to talk to the manager and the chef about what they recommend as I like mine on the hot side. I don't think the chef believed when when I told him how hot I can go, and said maybe I should tone it down a bit as to much heat will ruin the flavour and eating experience.

To be honest this put in a bit of a mood as I know what I like.

So I ordered and went with the chefs choice.

OMG ... not only is this the best curry I've ever had in Gloucester, this could also be the best curry I've had EVER !

The flavour packed in to this dish were incredible. There was just enough heat to make me happy, but the sauce and the spice in the chicken was ridiculously good. I also "shared" (ate most of) my friends tandori platter and this large "pancake-thing" that he was eating that I'd usually never eat in a million years.

Everything worked and complimented everything eles on the table
If you have poppadoms for starters make sure you get the Mango sauce and I mean sauce not the chutney, its delicious.

4 Thank SidtheWhistle
Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
“The most amazing Indian I have ever had!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited here with friends when we were staying in Gloucester for RIAT 2014. We came here on the last night of our stay. It was simply outstanding! It was fairly quiet when we arrived, but we were treated like royalty by all of the staff who were extremely attentive. They were very helpful and extremely well mannered. The restaurant was very well kept and exceptionally clean and tidy.

The food - stunning. I had the Chicken Tikka pieces for starters along with the mixed poppadum.
The Chicken was the most tender, well cooked and tastiest chicken I have ever tasted. It had a kick to it, but was fantastic. The poppadums were also brilliant, as well as a little spicy! For my main, I had the Chicken Tikka Masala. This was again fantastic, cannot pick a single fault. There are a lot of Indian restaurants where I live locally, most of which are of very high standards. Aroma though is the nicest Indian I have ever been to. I would certainly recommend and will be visiting again if I am ever in the area.

3 Thank Tom B