“great indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This indian restaurant is probably the best one I have eaten in. It has a very extensive menu, very good value and staff are really friendly, Do not over order at this restaurant as the food is very plentiful. You take your own wine which makes the eating out experience a lot cheaper.

1  Thank OAKTREE95

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff were very friendly and attentive. I asked about a meal that included fruit (one of my pet loves). I was recommended the Shatkora Gosth, lamb with limes, it was an absolutely stunning meal. I shall definitely return.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The service is very very very very good, with great attention to detail. Menu has a large range of tasty dishes, all very well prepared - esp. meat dishes.
Lovely fresh decor, which creates a peaceful and relaxed environment. This is my fave place to eat in Gloucester.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I visited shimla spice with my husband and some friends for his birthday. We also had our 1 year old daughter and 2 year old son with us. I was a bit worried and first as the restaurant was immaculate but the staff were wonderful. They made us feel welcome and kept my children entertained when they were whining for their dinner. They must have handed out at least 30 free chocolates to our table of 8. The food was exceptional and nothing was too much trouble. Very attentive too, my daughter knocked my knife on the floor and before I had even picked it up I had a new one. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We are visiting this restaurant from out of Town .. It has a very relaxed warm & friendly atmosphere ..
The service was efficient, tables clean & cutlery.
The food is of a very high standard the best Lamb Saag I've ever had.fresh nan .. Really tasty food .
Would highly recommend .. Enjoy !!