“Brilliant cider selection. Black Dragon was the best.”

The Cider Tree at The Coach and Horses
Ranked #48 of 73 things to do in Gloucester
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliant cider selection. Black Dragon was the best.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to Gloucester and after accompanying my boyfriend to a couple of pubs drinking ale I was in desperate need of cider. That's when we found this place and my prayers were answered. Great selection of local and national ciders. The staff very friendly and welcoming. We had a great time, thanks.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Mariana d

Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“It's all about Bob”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Great pub. Bob made our rugby tour group's visit from the U.S. very fun.
Several different ciders and ales and great food.
A must stop if you're in the area.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank JVZRQA
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pork roll and Cider what could be better.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I popped in on my way home yesterday, the first time in many years and was surprised to see the number of ciders they now sell, looked like about 30 or so and the fact they now do food. I had the pork roll washed down with a coffee as I had to drive both of which where great, I'll defiantly be returning soon to try some of the ciders. Forgot to say the place has had a major makeover from the last time I was there and it looks great for it and it would be great if the classification on here was correct!

Visited February 2014