I stayed in this hotel with my partner while visiting family on the 16th December. One would expect a week before christmas some level of chaos in a busy hotel, however this was not the case. We were checked in by a very friendly and efficient gentleman working on reception (phil). Nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel was quiet and organised, there was no noise from corridors or other rooms (and a week before christmas). Communication between the hotel and the brewers fayre restaurant meant that breakfast was organised without incident, and was suberb. The one thing I thought let the hotel down was housekeeping- crashing in and out of the lift with an old shopping trolley full of mugs/glasses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire