Found this to be a typical Premier Inn - you know what you are getting & this one doesn't disappoint!
Good size rooms, comfy bed, TV with freeview channels, wireless available (half hour free & then reasonable charges thereafter), tea & coffee making kit, clean bathrooms ...... all very functional, clean, working & to Premier Inn good standards.
Location is on the outskirts of Gloucester & handy for getting to both Gloucester & Cheltenham within 15 - 20 mins (by car & depending on traffic). The adjacent pub/restaurant (max 25 mtrs from front door) is ok ..... standard pub fare & though nothing special does the job & has a pleasant enough atmosphere. No other hostelries within walking distance but plenty within a short drive, as is a Sainsbury's superstore.
Very pleased with our stay .... fulfilled my expectations and I would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire