Just had a three night break at this hotel as it was near to Gloucester where we were visiting. The reception staff were lovely and friendly at all times. The rooms were very clean and spacious as we had a family room and it was situated overlooking the car park so was not too noisy. We had two evening meals at the Wheatstone Inn and were very impressed with the staff and the food. There was also another pub just left at the next roundabout past the main road which was called 'The Greyhound' and they also had nice reasonable food. Near to the hotel was the Virgin Active Gym which offers day passes and a swimming pool and there was also a bowling alley and indoor play area very close by so lots of facilities available. It was very easy to find the hotel and also to travel into Gloucester itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire