My wife and I booked a four night break here wanting an ideal base for touring the Cotswolds, Wye Valley, Stratford-upon-Avon etc. Being regular Premier Inn users this hotel was perhaps not quite as modern as some we've stayed at, but location is good, easy drive into Gloucester, an interesting City. The Chef and Brewer attached purveys very good food albeit a somewhat limited menu variety compared with their Beefeater chain. There is however a Toby Carvery on the Ross road about four miles away. Only little niggle was that there were only two plug sockets in the room, one occupied by the TV, the other by the kettle, so a little sharing needed when 'phones/I-pad needed charging. Staff, as we've always found, very helpful. Brian..Bexleyheath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire