We stayed at the Premier Inn Barnwood to go to a 50th birthday bash, luckily this was the nearest to the venue & it was the cheapest at the time. As always, we were greeted in a warm & friendly fashion by the reception staff & check-in was quick & efficient. The room was deliciously warm on what was a VERY cold wet & windy evening - Thankyou Premier Inn!! The bed was warm & toasty (didn't really want to leave it to go to the bash!!) & having used the sugars, milks & coffee before we went out, had them more than sufficiently replenished on our return. We always look for prices/availability at Premier Inn before even thinking of other hotels, & have rarely been disappointed. We had a superb breakfast the following morning in the adjoining "Wheatsheaf" Inn, the staff there were also friendly & extremely helpful, even though they were rushed off their feet! Well done to all concerned & we definitely recommend Premier Inn to anyone wanting to spend a night in a warm, friendly hotel without breaking the bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire