I stayed here for the RIAT 2014. I was looking for a reasonable quality value-for-money basic hotel and that is exactly what I thought of this Premier Inn. It is reasonably priced and the accommodation is great. The rooms are large and well maintained with a good sized bathroom. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean and very well maintained. The pub next door serves good evening meals and an excellent buffet breakfast. It does get a bit busy at peak times but so does everywhere else. Overall I would strongly recommend this place for a standard overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venture down the road to the historic Gloucester Docks or cheer on a winner at Cheltenham Racecourse ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Barnwood
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel Gloucestershire