Nice, quiet rural location on the road to Tewkesbury. Breakfast is very good value for £8.20, given that you can eat as much as you like. I don't know what it is about Premier Inn beds, but they are usually more comfy than some of the posh hotels I've stayed at. Staff were very friendly, especially the breakfast waitress. Room was clean and a decent size. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the quaint village of Twigworth, near Hartpury College and the Nature in Art museum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Twigworth) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester North Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Twigworth) Hotel Gloucestershire