Lenny Henry didn't stay at this one! As far as Premier Inns are concerned this is a converted property with their standard interior decor and no air conditioning. Unfortunately during the summer evening that we stayed, the room was too hot. After disengaging the window lock we then listened to the passing traffic. A very uncomfortable night was had. They did provide a table fan for the room which worked on setting 1 (very slow) or setting 5 (mega fast with additional loud sound effects) Rooms are small and a squeeze to move around the bed and using the toilet side-saddle is a novelty. The hoover obviously didn't reach the edges of the rooms!
To be fair they refunded our £29.00 on their good night guarantee but there were many other guests in reception complaining that I doubt they took much money. I've stayed in losts of Prem Inns and unfortunately this one is below par. As for the food in Table Table well its average pub grub and pretty much hit or miss if they have your option. Porridge in the morning didn't go down well - but that now seems to be standard everywhere. For the money, it would be better to grab breakfast at Sainsburys down the road because £8+ is not good value and its not a buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the quaint village of Twigworth, near Hartpury College and the Nature in Art museum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Twigworth) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester North Hotel Gloucester
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Twigworth) Hotel Gloucestershire