Travelodge Derby Pride Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewspride parktravel lodgefootball groundfrankie and bennysmatch dayslarge showeripro stadiumbudget hotelfriendly receptionistcity centrecar parkingspacious roomexcellent stayexcellent value for moneyshower gelon arrivalstayed here for one night
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed one night and went to a gig in Derby Town Centre. The hotel was within easy reach of the town centre by taxi. The staff at Reception and in the Bar were really warm, friendly and welcoming. The price was great (Twenty Five pounds / night). The hotel is clean and well maintained. Highly recommended if you're staying in Derby.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have stayed in Travelodge for the last few weeks, as I found it the most convenient place for my
business travels. I am really satisfied with the quality of the service and helpfulness of the staff. Every time during my stay in Travelodge, I had the chance to meet different members of the staff. I was impressed with one particular lady there. Her name was Ganka and she was very dedicated to the place and to what she was doing. She was really polite and always ready to help. As I am 7 months pregnant she made me feel, like I am really at home and assured me that if I need something she and the rest of the staff would be there to assist me with any of my needs. As I was travelling alone she was trying to make my stay secure by giving me a room on the ground floor, near to reception. She also gave me some great advices how to reach my work place and what to do to entertain myself in my spare time. I am really fascinated with her knowledge of the place and surrounding areas. She shares her opinion, only if you ask for it, and she does it in a way which is not pushy or intrusive. As it was raining in the morning, Ganka offered to book a taxi and helped me with my luggage, waited until I get into it, and wished me a safe journey home, which I found very polite and caring. I hope that all of the Travelodge hotels share the same high standards- care and respect for their customers.

Room Tip: Room number 10 is in the quieter part of the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Galina K
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Not that I am tight with money, but I do not like to be hoodwinked.
Having paid upfront for a cheap weekend away, upon parking up outside the motel I was a little surprised to be greeted by two parking meters outside the front door of the motel.
We were greeted by the receptionist with "good morning have you paid the car park meter".
When querying this I was told "its not our car park and you have to pay"
When we stayed at another travel lodge recently in Colwyn Bay the parking fees to use another adjacent private car park we were refunded by Travelodge reception.
Seems to me Travelodge need some consistency in their approach
By the way its three pounds a day. Not a lot but it might have influenced my choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Dianne from Customer Services at Travelodge Derby Pride Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback gd427. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the parking charges at our Derby Pride Park hotel. The car park at this hotel is operated by APCOA and costs £3.00 for 24 hours. Our customers may pre pay for parking by using the link on their confirmation email or via our website, or alternatively payment can also be made upon arrival.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

what a lovely place to stay. the staff are warm welcoming on go above and beond to help. i would deffinately stay there again and will be telling all my friends what a fab place it is. the rooms are clean comfortable and spacious.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Just had a 2 night stay, we had 3 rooms as our families were all staying together ..... Couldn't fault our stay at all...... Fabulously friendly staff, accommodated every request and question..... The rooms are spacious and super clean..... We love the open plan reception and breakfast was cooked to perfection.... And had healthy options available too..... We will be returning..(top tip). If you don't want people walking past your window ask for an EVEN number room on the ground floor.....

Stayed: February 2014