Stayed one night 7th June a treat for Hubby. Check in was quick, room tidy but dark everything black which I didn't like (room 6). Cocktails good waitress very nice, food excellent and lovely setting. We had steak and it was very tasty, hubby had cheese and biscuits I had sorbet which was delicious. Decent bottle of Merlot and fairly prices at £18. Had a jaunt around Derby and then back in Lounge for a nightcap. Room was hot I couldn't open the window and air con didn't appear to be working. Didn't find the black particular good for inducing natural sleep although bed and pillows were very comfortable. Staff all very friendly and staircase beautiful excellent offer wouldn't want room 6 again but purely for the colour. Best part meal and how good restaurant staff were, it made it seem very special and not rushed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cathedral Quarter Hotel is a unique hotel that blends the old character of this circa 1900's building with the elegant edge of a contemporary luxury hotel as expected by today's discerning traveller. This Grade II listed hotel is home to 38 luxury bedrooms with state of the art technology along with Clink Beauty Rooms, conference rooms, Bar 16 cocktail bar, private dining leading from the 80 cover restaurant in the grandeur of a ballroom and not forgetting the exclusive Chef's Table experience - the first of its kind in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cathedral Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Quarter Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Cathedral Quarter
- Cathedral Quarter Hotel Derby, Derbyshire