“Lovely ”
Review of The Little Shed

The Little Shed
Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Derby
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Really cute place - great cake !! Had afternoon tea :) which was lovely, fantastic service - would come again !

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a table for a girlie family get together before my daughter gets married. We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon tea (reasonably priced). One of the best I have ever had! Staff are lovely and can't do enough for you. I took along a bottle of Prosseco and they provided the glasses. Thank you, we had a lovely afternoon .

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I called in with my other half on a Friday with a view to having breakfast and then going shopping in town. We had a pleasant greeting and told that we could pick any available table which we did to view the menu. We were quite surprised by the lack of choice on the menu and though there were the options of pancakes, there wasn't much else to choose from as far as breakfast. We viewed the gift shop briefly and then decided to move on as nothing really took our fancy and ate elsewhere. There was a bigger lunch selection but as we were there about half 10 it wasn't suitable.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Only stopped in the little town of Allestree, Derby because our car needed a bit of attention on a long journey. We were advised the car repair would take approx 30min and that there was a little tea room around the corner. What we found was the most perfect little cafe, with the most perfect home made savouries, cakes and pastries, all served with a lovely smile. The Little Shed also has an ice cream Shed and gift shop selling beautiful little nic nacs and children's things. Perfect place to meet up with friends for a natter, a yummy lunch and a little spend. It deserves to be very popular.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Took my friend here for birthday lunch and I was so so pleased I did. We didn't make a reservation (you definitely should) but they managed to squeeze us in. We had lovely sandwiches, cake and tea. Well worth a visit, definitely vegetarian friendly, and they had vegan cake!!
My favourite part was that the lady (?owner) saw that I was breastfeeding and offered me some water. Thoughtful touches like that keep customers coming back. Well done The little shed!