“evening meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Derby, United Kingdom
“evening meal”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My favourite place I love the food service is excellent.They have become friends of ours so caring.I would recommend it to anyone I personally cannot fault it

Visited July 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“As good as last time”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Service 5 star , surroundings clean and bright , food to die for lastly cheaper than the other close by . Worth a visit I've been three times and I live in Manchester ?

Nottingham
“Excellent as always.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We regularly eat here & have never been disappointed.
The freshly prepared food is quite wonderful, cooked to your liking & always beautifully presented.there is always plenty of it too.
The naan breads made at this restaurant are to die for!
The friendly staff are always prepared to advise on menu choices even when they are very busy.
Would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone. A firm favourite.

• Visited May 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best currys in derby”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

nice food fast delivery as was still hot when delivered to me , everything perfect no problems , you must try mount Everest , no other restaurant can beat them

• Visited June 2014
Manchester
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I liked this restaurant as soon as we walked in and were greeted by the friendly staff. The Nepalese and Gurkha influence pervades everything from the courteous service, superb food and even the beer! The restaurant is clean and bright with the Everest motif much in evidence, which as a keen mountaineer I really liked too.

As an aside - I lost my mobile phone sometime during the evening, most likely in the pub or the taxi. Thinking I might have left it in the restaurant, I e-mailed the owner and called back the next day. He could not have been more helpful having asked the staff (all family members) checked the CCTV and scoured the dining area. This is a brilliant restaurant run by lovely people.

• Visited May 2014