Stayed here for two nights earlier this year.
The first night was a nightmare. The Window wasn't properly sealed, and there was a wind all night, and I had to endure a 'whistling' sound from the window all night long. I asked a different room, unfortunately, the hotel was full. To their credit, the staff moved me to a new room the next day, and it was definitely better.
However, the first night was really bad for me, I slept very poorly and was cranky all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a perfect position in Pride Park, pentahotel Derby is a gateway to Derby’s business district and all the city’s attractions. Step inside and experience a hotel that’s proud to be different. Our pentalounge - part hotel reception, part cool club – is the heart of penta: a friendly chill-out zone, designed by Italian architectural maestro Mattheo Thun. Your only problem will be wanting to extend your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your pentahotel Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Derby Hotel Derby
- Pentahotel Derby Derbyshire