“You need to try the Shakshuka (baked eggs)!”
Review of BEAR - Derby

BEAR - Derby
Ranked #24 of 673 Restaurants in Derby
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: BEAR is an independent coffee, kitchen and bar venue in Derby. We offer speciality coffee, fresh seasonal food, hand-crafted cocktails and craft beer. BEAR Derby sits slap-bang in the centre of the city’s iconic and beautiful Cathedral Quarter; the original hotspot for high-quality food and drink.
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I love Bear. Great to pop in for quality coffee, grab a hearty fresh and filling lunch, a chilled glass of wine of an evening or (and my favourite) the bottomless prosecco Sunday Brunch!
Staff are all so professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The quality of the food and drink is excellent and the service is fantastic!

Hattie S, . at BEAR - Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Baked Eggs is a GREAT choice, it's one of my ultimate favourite things on the menu! Plus when it's accompanied by bottomless prosecco, it tastes even more beautiful. :)

Thank you for the fab review, I'll pass your lovely comments on to the team - they'll be so pleased!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon :D

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I met my friend for a catch up, what a fabulous place to meet. A lively atmosphere with a trendy feel. Food was well presented & very tasty, all the staff were polite & very attentive nothing too much trouble. True to the title it really was a bottomless Brunch, 10 out of 10 will definitely be coming back

1  Thank karen19692016
Hattie S, . at BEAR - Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thanks so much for the lovely review, Karen! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and you were so well looked after. We're already excited for you to come back and see us again soon! :D

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Dropped in here one Saturday for lunch. The atmosphere is good and is very popular. I had the Halloumi flat bread with pomegranate and side salad which was tasty and filling. My daughter had the falafel version and husband had the Dirty burger with fries. Good food with a good range of drinks at good prices. Would call again.

Hattie S, . at BEAR - Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I'm so glad you popped in to see us! The flatbreads are a GREAT choice, and it's fab news that you enjoyed them so much :D Thank you so much for the lovely review, we're looking forward to seeing you again hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My 4 friends and I came for prosecco brunch on Sunday 6th May and had the best time!!! We didn’t feel rushed in any way, and the service was awesome! Particularly by the guy with the beard, didn’t get his name. We will definitely be back!!

Hattie S, . at BEAR - Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Yippeee! Oh I'm so glad you had a fab time - Sundays are made for Prosecco Brunch!
I'll pass your lovely comments on to the team, they'll be chuffed! :)

We're already excited to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere, good quality food and friendly staff.

Nice to see quality breakfast and brunch places like this appear in Derby.

Hattie S, . at BEAR - Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Yay! Thank you so much for the review. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed your pancakes and that you were well looked after by our lovely team!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon :D