“Date night, birthday weekend and a proposal!!”
Review of The Bull's Head

The Bull's Head
Ranked #165 of 669 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

After visiting the swan at Walton and hearing such good reviews about the bulls head I just had to come and see for myself, I visited a few weeks ago with friends and I was glad I had booked here for my birthday and I’m so pleased I could change to the garden room it’s so pretty .

Our server was brilliant and made sure we were ok. The food was amazing! I had the Yakatori stick and my other half had the pizza. The bath tub cocktail is a must!

The garden room is also the perfect location for a surprise proposal to which of course I said yes !! Thank you for your hospitality.

We shall definitely return!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Bulls Head, Repton. It's a lovely restaurant, in the garden room with large trees covered in fairy lights, very romantic. Lovely meals and very friendly staff. We have been before for my birthday and they bring you a free pudding decorated for your birthday. Balloons on the table for special occasions. It's lovely. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

From the moment I walked in I was immediately impressed! Classy joint huge drink menus we had a cocktail to share (chilled bath tub) wow what a different cocktail experience would highly recommend it. The food menu is extensive and it was the best pizza I had ever had our waitress Claire was fantastic and so freindly and professional. I am completely bowled over by this place and can't wait to come back.
Well done bulls head repton!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I did not realise we needed to book for a Wednesday evening but i am pleased we did. On arrival we were shown our table and enjoyed a very pleasant evening with good good reasonably priced. The online booking was simple and the text reminder was well recieved, although it is unlikely i would have forgotten we had booked. Well worth a visit, we will go again

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Pizzas are nice, but the tables are always very dirty.
'Some' of the bar staff are useless.
EG: Expensive brandy.... But did not ask me which brandy. Filled to the brim with coke, when I wanted a tiny splash of diet coke, so I could taste the brandy. No ice.
And the whole transaction was done, poured and money collected without even looking me in the eye, as she was too busy talking to her mates at the bar.
Also, Starter selection not very appettising.
This place is 'nothing special'.