Attractive modern hotel. Reception staff are very friendly and helpful. I made a booking error and they corrected this for me with no fuss. Our room was spacious with all the usual facilities including a small sofa and high back office type chair. There was a pleasant view over the river .
The bath/shower is quite small with a high step to get in and out.
We booked a meal in the restaurant. It was well appointed but with very few customers. In fact within a few minutes of arriving we were the only ones there! (It was Friday night) The menu and prices need looking at. The food was but average and some main course prices close to or above the £20 mark did not look value for money.
Very close to large Derby Market and big Shopping Centre.
Note of warning. There is no parking but the hotel has a concession in one of the nearby multi-storey car parks but make sure you get clear directions. I chose the wrong one and it cost me £15 more! A layby outside the hotel is available for drop off but it is busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Derby-Riverlights is situated next to the Westfield Derby shopping centre in the heart of the city. Derby bus station is next door and we're a 10-minute walk from Derby Midlands rail station. Flights touch down at East Midlands Airport, 14 miles away. You'll feel relaxed when you step off the bustling street and into our sleek Lobby, with its 4-story glass atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights Hotel Derby
- Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights Derbyshire