We stayed at this hotel on a last minute and unplanned trip to Derby.
The welcome and reception was efficient and friendly. The room was huge for a hotel of this type, and very well appointed. Our view was distinctly uninspiring, of a central quad which could do with some plants or features to brighten it up a little. The benefit to this location however was that on a Saturday night we were not at all disturbed by noise from the street and had an excellent night's sleep in the comfy bed.
Breakfast was great...the staff were very friendly and accommodating and there was a broad range of produce available even half an hour before breakfast shut (which often isn't the case).
We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Derby-Riverlights is situated next to the Westfield Derby shopping centre in the heart of the city. Derby bus station is next door and we're a 10-minute walk from Derby Midlands rail station. Flights touch down at East Midlands Airport, 14 miles away. You'll feel relaxed when you step off the bustling street and into our sleek Lobby, with its 4-story glass atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights Hotel Derby
- Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights Derbyshire