Spent one night here on business. Unfortunately it was a Saturday night and, even more unfortunately, there was a disco. I did not manage to sleep until around 2am due to the noise which was very clearly audible. The room was very large, but everything seemed very dated; it was like taking a trip back to a 1970s Butlins holiday. Breakfast was certainly plentiful. Staff very kind, but I think this hotel (reflected by the clientele also) is for people who are stuck in the past and like things old-fashioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court is fabulously located in Central England, only three miles from Derby city centre. The hotel has plenty of free parking onsite and 99 comfortable bedrooms including 15 family bedrooms. The hotel offers lots of great facilities including a brasserie, lounge, bar and free superfast WiFi throughout the hotel. A health and leisure club including a swimming pool, sauna, spa pool, whirlpool and steam-room. 11 meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates. Stylish wedding venue for up to 200 guests. Sky Sports and BT sports is available within the bar area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline and Lastminute so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Menzies Mickleover Court Hotel Derby
- The Menzies Hotel Mickleover
- Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court Derbyshire