“Poor”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Just walked in expecting a nice steakhouse house after hearing a radio advert ,turns out to be like a rowdy job centre,can't hear your self think and full of scruffy people and fruit machines ,may aswell be a weather spoons

2  Thank Steak12345

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Went here on Saturday night for my Dads birthday. They have closed the restaurant side which is a big mistake. The place was filthy and the toilets were an absolute disgrace. My husband said he couldn't use the mens urinal as it was full with urine and would have overflowed. Even the ladies smelt strongly of urine. The food itself was ok although it took them an hour from ordering to bring the starters. They then cooked the wrong main meal for me so I had to wait 15 minutes after everybody else to get my main meal. They did take it off the bill thankfully. To really ruin the night it became more like a nightclub when they started the disco lights and loud music at 9.30pm. It was impossible to hear each other talk at this point so we quickly paid up and left. We like nice, clean dining experiences and will therefore not be returning to this dump!!!

2  Thank Nursie11
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Me and my family came here for my fathers birthday. The service was great, very polite and had good knowledge of the menu. Our food was lovely. . Especially the homemade chunky chips! My father had the mighty mixed grull and loved it. There is a park for kids and the staff bought out the birthday cake for us. Lovely place, lovely staff and lovely food. Would definately reccomend.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went in with my family, there was 4 of us and a baby and we all throughly enjoyed the food! All of us had a steak and it was amazing, cooked to perfection. We had a waitress who was lovely as well, with a quick service. We sat in one of these booths with a little tv to ourselves so you could watch the football. I'd definitely go back again and I recommend anyone to go. it's suitable for kids too, we got a highchair for the baby and some paper and crayons to keep her occupied :)

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We visited with some friends on a Saturday night (around 5:30pm) and were a little confused as to what the place was. Good food with table service, but incredibly loud music and a lot of people there to get drunk and dance. It felt a little like having a meal in the middle of a night club! However, the service was excellent - our waitress was absolutely lovely - and the food was tasty. Two of our party had the 48oz steak challenge, which provided great entertainment, and the whole meal was good value for money. Probably wouldn't go again on a Friday or Saturday night, but may be better on a week night.