“Lunch”

Ranked #90 of 645 Restaurants in Derby
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Creative. Award Winning. Fresh. Friendly. Local. Freshly Baked. Wifi. Cakes. Coffee. Tea. Breakfast. Lunch. Brunch. Opened in 2010 this is a large airy space where you can relax, reflect and rejuvenate. Tucked away at the back of Friar Gate Studios with a 'where on earth is it' style illusiveness, we are here to serve those in the know. The coffee is great and the service is smiley! Our ideal is to create a real feeling of community spirit, a focal point for Derby business folk and local creative's, a place to feel relaxed and a place you'll want to come back to whatever the time of day. We are open for breakfast, lunch and brunch to knock your socks off.
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff with tasty, healthy food, not the cheapest lunch you'll ever have but some things are worth paying a bit more for.
Nice surroundings with a nice atmosphere, but starting to look a little run down in places (markings on tables, messy menus) but wouldn't take much to rectify and get looking smart again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Been one time and the place is lovely! Really enjoyed your food. Your staff are lovely and the inside of the cafe is beautifully designed. However, I live very close by and I've noticed that you host events every month or so. I don't mind the hosting of events. But please have some respect for for us and other nearby neighbours who are trying to sleep. I don't want to hear music blasting from the open doors and screeching. Some of us have work the next day. I can appreciate it being Saturday night and all, but I really think you guys need to consider ending the event at around 11pm the latest. Just puts me off so much!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I went to see the brilliant Ivo graham it's a lovely little place in Derby which I never knew existed very helpful staff and a really nice atmosphere hope to go again in the summer

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Two milkshakes came to over £8:00. Nice place and the milkshakes were nice, but too expensive. Good staff.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I enjoy going here. It is a great place to sit and read with a nice cup of coffee. The surroundings are lovely, it is part of an artistic work space. Unusual breakfasts are on offer, just that bit different.

1  Thank seekerphil