“Fantastic service and great food.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bollywood Spice - CLOSED

Bollywood Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Derby, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Went for buffet meal. Staff very attentive. Good choice of veggie options and they even offered to cook me something special as main in addition to choices on buffet at no extra cost! That is what I call service. Very clean. Food good quality and lots of choice. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
“What are they on?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been reading some of the reviews,recently on this superb restaurant.I can only assume that the writers of the negative comments,are masquarading as customers,but are in fact, spokesmen for rival Indian restaurants.-----My wife and i have visited this restaurant 5 times this year,several weeks apart,the last time on this very day. The staff are so helpful,and respectful,and the food,imho,is of a wonderful standard.How one reviewer can moan about the garlic naans is beyond me? They were lovely. The whole dining experience,from first to last,was an absolute delight-again. Top marks to Bollywood Spice.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Brilliant Indian and excellent service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This is a little gem of a place. My fiancé mentioned coming here and I was a bit skeptical as I've been to a few Indian buffets and was never a fan. However this place is an exception. I was extremely impressed with the staff. On our first visit, the host took us on a little tour and showed us where everything was....where to get starters, puddings etc. there's a great variety of vegetarian (although I'm not a veggie) as well. I had the lamb which was beautiful but can I say the BEST thing about this restaurant is their made to order fresh nan breads that literally melt in your mouth. They made me a chilli, cheese and coriander even though it wasn't on the menu. We've been back at least another 2 times and the dishes have changed which is a nice variety for regulars as ourselves. They currently have a groupon deal at the moment so we've bought another in anticipation of definitely returning to this lovely place

“Come here twice a month!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

The best curry place I have even been too, friendly staff, amazing food, brilliant service, always making sure u are happy and also making sure we had clean cutlery and topped up drinks!!

• Visited June 2014
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

First time here and really enjoyed it.Reading some earlier comments I think some people expect to much for their money.There is a very good choice of starters and mains and a few sweets if you need them.Food is good,service is good,and the premises are clean.For just over £10 for all you can eat you can't go wrong.

Visited July 2014