“First visit”

Ranked #242 of 645 Restaurants in Derby
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first visit here with my mum. Food was lovely, couldn’t fault it at all. Service was especially good, the staff were fab and very accommodating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After my last visit I brought my partner and we both wasn’t disappointed. The food is just delicious. We both had steak and was cooked perfect! The staff again were lovely, couldn’t do enough for us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went in there, bar area looked good, barmaid was lovely ..... but then we were shown to our table, the room smelt, the radiator was falling off the wall, the walls looked like they had been smeared with something to try and clean them, but they must have given in, it was 7.45pm on a Saturday night !! - the restaurant was empty !!
We asked to be moved somewhere else, thinking that there may be another room, but no. We made out that my hubby felt ill (he did feel ill from the smell and such dirty bench seats), we left and went somewhere else - after my hubby pointed out that if this area was so dirty what will the kitchens be like.
There was a table of four the other side of the room who looked like they did the same.
I really hope they're due to refurbish the place, or how can it survive in the competitive market we have nowadays .
All credit to the staff though, they were great.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Staff are always welcoming and accomadating, foods and service is always good. Beers decent too.....

1  Thank Djhoward92
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Here is truly accessible. Disability aware,inclusive,caring.
Autism aware,autism friendly.
Thank you to the Lady who made our meal with our friend lovely,fun,enjoyable.
Food excellent.
I cannot stress enough how much we enjoyed our visit.