“Unhurried excellence”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Despite living in the area for over 10 years and having driven past hundreds of times we only noticed Balti Nights very recently.

Called in a few weeks ago for a "let's give it a try" take-away and were amazed to find the restaurant. The take-away was excellent, in fact it was better than excellent so tonight we went for a sit down meal.

The service is not at all hurried and attentive without being intrusive. The food - well - it was superb with generous quantities that left my partner unable to finish and me utterly stuffed.

If you are looking for polite staff, attention to detail and food to remember look no further - you've found it.

3  Thank Steven S

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here on my break in derby. Food was good, service was excellent. I wish they had more vegetarian choices, as my wife is vegan. Good value for what you pay. Will certainly return again on next visit

2  Thank Clive D
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Very good food, plentiful portions and very good value with helpful friendly hosts. Highly recommended. Will visit again when in the area.

2  Thank warrenpark
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great dishes. I am vegetarian and there's plenty of choice. Every meal we've tried has been delicious

2  Thank Claire1988261
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We visited after searching for an eat in indian without having to travel into town. I had driven past and was convinced it was a restaurant and not just a take away.
we went in at 6.30pm on a Saturday night and were slightly worried that we were the only dinners there. The service however was excellent, very friendly staff and the phone was ringing with take away orders constantly so maybe others didn't know you could dine in as well.
Food came quickly but we didn't feel rushed - The quality of the food was nice as well
I would recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank J777ena
Management response:Responded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your positive review. Our objective is to serve quality food in a pleasant environment with high service standards. It certainly looks like we succeeded on this occasion.

Thanks agin for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in future

John