Stayed here on an Alton Towers break with family for 2 nights. The staff were very welcoming and the beds were comfy. Fortunately we stayed on the coolest weekend in August; in a heat wave these rooms would be unbearable. The food in the Beefeater was not great. The Balti International is 2 mins up the road, has nice food and you can take your own booze. The staff booked it for us and a taxi to get there. The other issue is this hotel is a bit too far from Alton Towers (40 mins, then you need to get a monorail or park in the £16 carpark) and we passed closer hotels on the way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your history hat on at nearby Kedleston Hall or get your kicks with a day trip to Alton Towers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Derby West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Derby West Hotel Derby
- Premier Inn Derby West Derbyshire