We arrived & were checked in promptly, we had a family room which was a good size with a double & a single bed in it which we're both very comfortable. The only problem we had with the room was the dead dragon fly I found under one of the pillows!
The breakfast in the attached restaurant was very good, plenty of options hot & continental. We also ate both nights here, the food was good the only problem was it was very slow arriving especially on the Saturday night when we waited well over an hour from ordering when it didn't appear that busy. It wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't had a 3 & 5 year old with us, who were getting tired after a long day at alton towers so waiting until after 9 to eat wasn't ideal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your history hat on at nearby Kedleston Hall or get your kicks with a day trip to Alton Towers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Derby West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Derby West Hotel Derby
- Premier Inn Derby West Derbyshire