“Monday Morning Fully Monty ”
Review of Gee's Sandwich Bar

Gee's Sandwich Bar
Ranked #64 of 691 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Small cafe just a short walk from Derby Train Station offering breakfast, paninis, sandwiches, jacket potatoes etc. We offer outside catering and private hire (seats to to 24)
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

After a very busy weekend and an almost sleepless night I consoled myself with Gee’s fantastic Full Monty Breakfast. I know I wasn’t myself when I forgot to ask for my coffee black and forgot to ask to have it without beans. Paul, the owner offered to change them for me but I was happy to have what i asked for.

It was a real tonic. Three slices of grilled bacon, two grilled sausages, a fried egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and two thick toast. Just what I needed to start the day.

The also now do a bigger Monty breakfast for £8 but it is definitely not for the front hearted.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

No frills but decent portions and very keen prices. Very handy as near the train station and worth dropping by.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I work around the corner from this delightful little cafe and find their breakfast rolls somewhat addictive. My favourite is Bacon Egg and Mushroom on a granary torpedo, which the owner warms in the oven while the fillings are freshly cooked. An absolute bargain at £3.10 and it keeps me filled all day.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Had an early morning train to catch and fancied breakfast so made time to visit Gee's. The full English breakfast was delicious and good value - definitely set us up for our day. The patron was very friendly and quick with a joke which added to the good atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Big_Simone
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Well filled double bacon cob and a mug of tea on a bitterly cold day was just what the doctor ordered. Good value.

Date of visit: November 2017