“Fantastic Find!!!”

Gee's Sandwich Bar
Ranked #65 of 691 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Small cafe just a short walk from Derby Train Station offering breakfast, paninis, sandwiches, jacket potatoes etc. We offer outside catering and private hire (seats to to 24)
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

What a gorgeous place! Beautifully clean, light and airy. Superb breakfast, proper, decent tea!!! Thank you !!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

amazing place. will come again 100%. great service and great food. what more could you ask for in a place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Gee’s for a few years and the owner, Paul always served great breakfast food.

Recently the cafe was sold and my first fear was that new owners would mean a lot of changes but I need not have been concerned.

The menu has pretty much stayed the same with a few minor changes. The Full Monty is still there . The new owner, Jo is lovely, and Shelley is a familiar friendly face, both are always welcoming when you visit.

A great deal of effort is being put in to freshen up the cafe, lovely new tables and chairs and the frontage has had a lick of paint, with more decorating planned.

As well as breakfasts they serve a range of lunchtime meals, I recently had a lovely plate of egg and chips, and a table nearby had a lovely huge salad.

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank simonderby1971
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Been in once or twice a while back didn't like it been in today it's cheaper and the new staff are lovely and the food to die for

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Ben J
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

After a very busy weekend and an almost sleepless night I consoled myself with Gee’s fantastic Full Monty Breakfast. I know I wasn’t myself when I forgot to ask for my coffee black and forgot to ask to have it without beans. Paul, the owner offered to change them for me but I was happy to have what i asked for.

It was a real tonic. Three slices of grilled bacon, two grilled sausages, a fried egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and two thick toast. Just what I needed to start the day.

The also now do a bigger Monty breakfast for £8 but it is definitely not for the front hearted.

Date of visit: June 2018