“Best pizza in Swindon” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fratello's
Ranked #26 of 431 Restaurants in Swindon
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fratello's, the Italian meaning for Brothers, opened in 2005. This local Award-Winning restaurant has become a firm favourite with residents and businesses, through its true Italian heritage and use of quality fresh ingredients.The whole family is welcome and will love our Wood Burning Pizza, that’s served in the true Italian way, left un-cut to keep the flavours intact all the way to your table. All of our food is prepared fresh on the day, using only the finest ingredients.Come to Fratello’s to experience our distinct characteristics and atmosphere, as well our great tasting Food, Wine, and Culture. A True Taste of Italy in the heart of Swindon.Fratello’s plays the perfect host to very special parties and celebrations offering private hire to suit your needs. If you’re looking for a venue, call Fratello’s to see how we can make your event as special as possible, we can cater for Business Meetings (please see our corporate section for more information) Wedding Receptions, Wakes, Hen Do’s, Birthdays and Christenings.
Swindon
“Best pizza in Swindon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

20 people for lunch at Fratellos today ... yes we pre-ordered but the food came out at the same time, no one was waiting and the staff were friendly (but not over the top like at some others ....!). Their pizzas are the best in this town. Well done guys :-)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sue F

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Authentic delicious food + lovely people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Booked a table here for a romantic evening out, service was warm friendly and welcoming. Food arrived quickly, my lasagne although could have been slightly hotter, tasted amazing. You can tell they have good attention to detail and use high quality ingredients. One of the best Italian meals I have ever eaten will definitely come again and recommend. A***

• Visited October 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful restaurant, Lovely food and incredible service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went to Swindon fairly recently for a friends 21st birthday, after the receptionist at our hotel recommended 'Mcdonald's the best restaurant in the city centre' we didn't hold out much hope however we luckily stumbled across this little gem!
The service from start to finish was absolutely fantastic! The staff were attentive and could not help any more than what they did.
As we went at lunch time all pasta and pizza was priced at just £6 for a massive portion of food and it tasted lovely.
I genuinely cant fault this restaurant and I'm just thankful we found it before ending up in McDonalds!!

• Visited June 2014
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My mum and I had a meal here on Saturday night before going to the theatre and the food was superb. The staff are very welcoming and there is a lovely friendly atmosphere. My husband and I like to come here on a special occasion as the food and service are always excellent.

“Gone downhill ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This use to be my favourite Italian restaurant, not anymore. The food I find is poor quality. I had pasta with seafood and to me it tasted like the seafood was bought frozen. I wouldn't come here again.

4 Thank Shirnell W