“It is hardly qualified to be a Chinese”
Review of New Bamboo Garden - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
ENGLAND
“It is hardly qualified to be a Chinese”
Reviewed 16 January 2010

Friend staff? yes, definitely. Good food? Maybe. Chinese food? Firm no. I went there with my boyfriend and was left in "surprised" the restaurant only has English and Japanese menu but not Chinese menu? shock! The waitress and the owner didn't even speak Japanese themselves! (well, at least over the whole time I only heard them talking in Mandarin).Also, I ordered a Satay Beef dish - which is NOT supposed to be a SWEET dish in Chinese cuisine, but there it is, it comes up and it is sweet! This is not just sweet by my standard, even my boyfriend, a proper British thinks it is way too sweet! I have to say the waitress and the owner were ever so nice and friendly. but I really do not think they are selling Chinese food....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Friendly staff, food usually excellant”
Reviewed 16 March 2008

Friendly staff, food usually excellant

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook