“Friendly staff, good atmosphere”

Fabios Italian Restaurant Swindon
Ranked #16 of 446 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for a restaurant to host a large party such as a birthday party, a work night out, a hen or stag do Fabio’s excellent range of authentic, Italian cuisine will cater for all of your needs. Set menus have carefully been created to ensure a vast selection of courses at exceptional value;
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Went here last Saturday night with a girlfriend. Booked late on the day and got one of the last tables. We both had steak, mine was fine but my friend didn't like the sauce with hers and so left half her dinner. We ordered a bottle of the house red, which came in a carafe. After a couple of sips we both agreed that we wished we had ordered a bottle from the wine list. So we asked if we could change to half a carafe and also buy a bottle, and the friendly owner allowed us to change the order to a bottle and took the carafe back, at no charge. We didn't order dessert and my friend asked for a decaffeinated coffee. She told two of the four staff who asked if we wanted a dessert. The coffee never arrived so we asked for the bill. We were given a complimentary drink with the bill (a nice touch, we had limoncello. Thanks!)
So, overall, a mixed experience. I would recommend Fabio and may return on a quieter night.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank cld802

“A pleasant mid-week visit.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

A cool pleasant atmosphere, very friendly staff and well cooked food with large portions.
We went as a large group mid-week so the restaurant was able to sit us all together.

1 Thank Sheila S
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
“Never again”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Visited Fabio's with a group from work and was disappointed... to be honest, i had been before, but this time is was more disappointing. Firstly, although we had made a reservation and selected our menu choices in advance, it took them over half an hour to seat us. We were taken down to the cellar, which was like stepping into Babel! It was packed and so noisy I simply could not hear my neighbours when they spoke to me. It was most unpleasant - added to which the food arrived sporadically- I had eaten my main course when the person opposite received their's! When I go out to eat, I like us all to eat together and to be able to talk together. So, if you feel the same... give this place a miss... but if you like shouting all night, then maybe it is for you.

3 Thank UKLizzie-Lou
“Amazing food and warm welcome!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First time visit, brilliant welcome by a passionate host, made us feel comfortable and made the experience so memorable. The portion sizes were brilliant for the low prices with great quality food. The service was great and orders came very quickly. The owner offered us a complimentary shot (at the end of the meal) would was a nice touch. Would love to return in the near future! Would definitely recommend this to anyone in the area in the future!

1 Thank Wilson Y
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Food was fresh and very tasty, I asked for half a portion as my appetite isn't big and they did this no problem for less money too. The waiters were all very friendly and welcoming, they remained efficient and had beautiful manners at all times. Definitely will go back as the over all experience was fantastic. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone :)

2 Thank Danielle S