We were part of a "coach tour" and spent 4 nights here. First evening's dinner was "bangers and mash"!!!. The sausages were almost raw and the mash watery, uuugghh. Everyone complained and the menu improved, but only very slightly. Breakfast was not bad tho, but we were assured the fresh orange juice was NOT watered-down, I beg to differ!!!. There seemed to be no organisation from kitchen to waiting staff, as when the food was sent from the kitchen, the waitresses walked about from table to table asking "did you order this?". Surely a simple "table number" would solve this problem!. Had we been "room only" customers, we would have left this hotel well pleased, as all other facilities were very good. Unfortunately, we were half board, (paid for at time of booking), but we ended up eating elsewhere. Simply not good enough!!!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Swindon offers an ideal city centre location, just a short 8 minute walk from Swindon train station. The hotel is conveniently located within 10 minute drive/ 14 minute bus ride from the Windmill Hill Business Park for those visiting on business, and within an easy 5 minute walk of The Brunel Swindon shopping centre and Wyvern Theatre for leisure guests. Jurys Inn Swindon is within a short walking distance to a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and local pubs. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. If you are arriving by car you can avail of the Multi-storey Car Park between Princes Street and Islington Street, a short 4 minute walk from the hotel. Our comfortable and stylish bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us enjoy free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme, Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Swindon with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Jurys Inn Swindon Wiltshire