I've stayed at jury's inn a few times now on business working in Swindon and overall I enjoyed being there.
The rooms were clean, comfy and spacious. Had all the facilities I needed apart from the iron, but one is delivered upon request. Plug sockets are a bit lacking and are in awkward positions (I need my phone right next it me to wake me up in the mornings) and cables sometime would not reach where I needed them to.
Food was of a satisfactory standard, not the best (a burger I had literally fell apart when I picked it up and became a bit messy) but certainly not the worst.
Majority of staff are friendly and extremely helpful and I was always greeted in the mornings. However, one of the receptionists in the evenings (tall lad , blond hair) needs to smile more and act less sarcastic and that he wants to be there.
Also, wifi access was awkward. Included in my booking, I expected access upon arrival, only to be told once to pay £10 for 24 hours! After then stating it should be included in my booking by my agent, I was then given a code which only allowed 24 hour access.
Apart from awkward wifi access and the one staff member, I definitely recommend jury's inn as the place to stay for business and leisure. A jewel in an otherwise elephant-dung-esque of a town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Swindon offers an ideal city centre location, just a short 8 minute walk from Swindon train station. The hotel is conveniently located within 10 minute drive/ 14 minute bus ride from the Windmill Hill Business Park for those visiting on business, and within an easy 5 minute walk of The Brunel Swindon shopping centre and Wyvern Theatre for leisure guests. Jurys Inn Swindon is within a short walking distance to a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and local pubs. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. If you are arriving by car you can avail of the Multi-storey Car Park between Princes Street and Islington Street, a short 4 minute walk from the hotel. Our comfortable and stylish bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us enjoy free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme, Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Swindon with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jurys Inn Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Jurys Inn Swindon Wiltshire