Jurys Inn Swindon
US$101
  • Pool
US$74
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$83
Cricklade House(Cricklade)
US$110
US$84
Travelocity
Premier Inn Swindon North Hotel(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$93
PremierInn.com
US$93
PremierInn.com
1,738 results
All reviewscar parktown centrenational holidayscosta coffeetrain stationcoach tripcentral locationsingle bedbusiness tripgood sizebusiness hotelreception staffbuffet breakfastcomfortable bedevening mealpleasant stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I like having nights away so decided to try Jury's Inn. We weren't disappointed with this hotel as it's clean, modern and friendly. Prices are reasonable too. The location is perfect if you fancy going out in to Swindon drinking. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelly81z
Catriona D, General Manager at Jurys Inn Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Kelly 81Z.

Thank you for your complimentary review of Jurys Inn Swindon. We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time with us and that you would not hesitate to return.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

catriona_delaney@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't. Stay over night cost a bit the meals are okay. If you want a cup of tea or coffee can be costly. Lovely building inside. Located in town centre. And 10 minutes from Swindon football club. Staff are okay a must if you are coming for a football match.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank rich p
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here sat just gone bank holiday weekend really disappointed with our room my son slept on top of a duvet on a sofa bed as it was dirty ripped an dirty sheets still left in it tucked away an very uncomfortable , our lamp had dirty red stains down it our bath room needed a bloody good clean dirt all round the taps ive taken photos as it was the worst stay we have had in ur hotel apart from my 2 year old slept well .from mr bell .wwston super mare

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Belly 1976

Thank you for your review of Jurys Inn Swindon, my regret is that it is not a positive one and I would like to apologise for the negative impact that you have been left with from your visit.

I would like to speak with you directly regarding your experience, and would be obliged if you would contact me on my email address outlined below to discuss further.

Finally it was good to read your two year old slept well and I do hope to hear from you soon.

General Manager.
Catriona_delaney@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Found this to be average- it is Very clean and I like that heating can be controlled, up to a point, from the room itself. The only thing I did not like was staff unable to bring food into your own room......they would bring it to your door but were unable to leave the trolley. Found this a little bit odd and I struggled with carrying the tray whilst keeping the door open. Found the car park was full which was annoying as I had to park around the corner in a huge carpark and then drag all my luggage across. Be aware of the magic roundabout too! It is muchos crazy!!
Other than that, it's what you would expect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AURELINIA
Reviewed 26 May 2014

i stayed here for work last week, the room i stayed in was average, pillows were uncomfortable. my bathroom contained hairs and two dead ants. The restaurant food choice was also poor, i asked for my steak to be done medium/ well done, it came out completely burnt and cold i waited 45 minutes for my food and when i complained the member of staff i complained to was completely uninterested. Wouldn't stay here again, really disappointed

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank el-xox-
Catriona D, General Manager at Jurys Inn Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Ellejon.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent visit at Jurys Inn Swindon.

Please accept my apologies for the less than satisfactory service and customer care that you received during your stay with us.

I would like to speak to you directly to discuss your stay further, I would be obliged if you could forward your details to me directly on the email address below and I will contact you at a time that is convenient to yourself.

Once again, thank you for your constructive comments, which I am confident will be addressed to eliminate future reoccurrences.

Jurys Inn Swindon