“Very nice guesthouse”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swindon
Bradford Guesthouse
Ranked #15 of 44 Swindon B&B and Inns
timisoara
“Very nice guesthouse”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Rooms are very nice, always clean. After staying one week in another guesthouse in the same area and visiting several others, I can say that Bradford guesthouse is by far the best one.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ovidium

Families
Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Waltham Cross, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I spent the last 9 months working in Swindon and stayed at the Bradford Guesthouse for 3 nights per week for most of the time. The rooms were very comfortable and always kept spotlessly clean. The breakfast service was good and always provided a good start to the day. You can be sure of a warm welcome here and I would strongly recommend the Bradford Guesthouse for anyone planning to stay in Swindon.

Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Simon C
Gravesend
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Spent 18 months working in Swindon, all of it at the Bradford Guesthouse. I had stayed there 4 years previously and when the placement came up, I headed straight to the Bradford. I was in luck they had room and I was not disappointed. The same warm welcome, lovely tidy rooms and in the centre of the old town, lots of eating places, pubs, entertainment and culture all within easy walking distance. I would recommend the Bradford to anyone. Thank you Sue & Steve, if I am in Swindon again you are sure to hear from me,

Dermot C

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Good Clean rooms, breakfast is spot on and prices which don't break the bank. In the heart of Swindon's old down with it's large variety of dining options.
Sue provides a warm welcome and has the place completely set up for the business traveller. Rooms always spotless and service is ideal. No hesitation in recommending it to anyone in the Swindon area.

Room Tip: The best rooms are at the rear of the hotel on the ground floor but all are fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Battle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I've just completed a 3 year contract in Swindon staying over for 3 or 4 nights every week and for 2 and three quarter years of that I stayed at the Bradford Guesthouse. You don't stay somewhere that long without it being pretty special. Once I had found it, having stayed in one or two other places before, there was never any question of going anywhere else. Well equipped, comfortable and quiet rooms (especially room 5 if you can get it!), tasty breakfast and good company from the other residents and of course from Sue and Steve. If I ever need to stay over in Swindon again, I will certainly be calling Sue first. There is no point looking elsewhere.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I stayed in were perfectly comfortable and well equipped.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Frodsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Clean, tidy, comfortable and excellent value for money. What more do you need.??

I had tried several places in the town during my stay in Swindon, prior to settling at The Bradford and was made to feel welcome from the very first day. I would have no hesitation in returning to Sue and 'The Bradford' if I find myself in the town in the future.

Room Tip: Book early !! Not much too choose they are all ex.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business