Holiday Inn Express Swindon West M4, Jct 16
US$101
  • Pool
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$83
Cricklade House(Cricklade)
US$110
US$84
Travelocity
Premier Inn Swindon North Hotel(Swindon)(Great Value!)
US$93
PremierInn.com
US$93
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbeanscomplimentary breakfastfree wifiexcellent value for moneyair conself servicerooms were very cleanbudget hotelsofa bedplenty of parkinggood sizewould stay againlarge tvswindon weststayed here for one nightgood nights sleeptea and coffee making facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stay here often and always happy. The food is excellent, can recommend the steak and chips! Now free wifi for all and as a platinum member I received a voucher for 50% off first drink. Good hotel and safe for single female business travellers like myself, staff all friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
SwindonWestManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon West M4, Jct 16, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Guest

It is great to hear from our regulars and that you have taken the time to share your experience with everyone, it makes us very happy that you keep returning to us!

We continue to try and improve our guests experience so it is wonderful to hear that you are happy we offer free WIFI to all of our customers and recognise our Priority Club members upon check in.

I do hope you continue to choose Holiday Inn Express Swindon West in the future and if I can be of any further help please do let me know next time you are here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed here on way to Cornwall. Reception staff were friendly and efficient. Rooms are comfortable with choice of pillows. No restaurant on site but plenty of places in Swindon. We got a takeaway from a nearby Harvester. The complimentary breakfast is very good.
Free wi-fi is now available in the rooms and a code is provided by Reception.

Good value for money and excellent service provided.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor if possible if you have young children
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking to share your recent positive experience at our Hotel it is fantastic to hear such positive feedback!

I am glad you felt the new addition of free WIFI to all guests was a good move and that your breakfast experience was good too I will pass on your feedback to the kitchen team.

I do hope we see you again when you are next travelling to Cornwall.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Comfortable room. Basic but did all that it needed to. It was a very quiet hotel and we were treated well as Priority Club members.
They do not serve evening meals on weekends but there is a Beefeater within easy walking distance. The shopping village is a short ride away. There is nothing else surrounding the hotel.
Good customer service from the staff!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
SwindonWestManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon West M4, Jct 16, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

All of the team appreciate our guest's feedback and I am glad you felt appreciated as a Priority Club member.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Swindon West in the future.

Danny Crompton

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is a lovely clean and comfortable hotel. Excellent value for money with a free breakfast too. Conveniently close to the motorway with free parking. Cannot fault it so would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lina G
SwindonWestManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon West M4, Jct 16, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review!

We very much appreciate all guest feedback and I will be sure to pass on your kind and encouraging words to the rest of the team.

Lauren McGinn
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Over the years I have stayed in Swindon a number of times. This time I chose the Holiday Inn Express as it was convenient to the motorway and was a good price. The Hotel was easy to find and the parking was free (a trend which seems to be rapidly disappearing these days). The reception was pleasant and efficient with a smile. The room was as you would expect from a relatively new Express Inn. Not overly spacious but sufficient for a nights stay. The food was acceptable especially if you're tired at the end of the day. But I have to say breakfast was a bit disappointing. There was a good choice but the scrambled eggs and sausage I went for was very poor, eggs were dry and the sausages over cooked!!!! This might have been just a bad day but you have been warned.
Overall though I was content with my stay and would not worry if I had to go back

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing on to the motorway to get a quieter nights sleep
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
SwindonWestManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Swindon West M4, Jct 16, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value all guest feedback as we feel this is key in being able to improve our service to guests.

I am glad to hear that your check in experience and room were to your satisfaction and to be described as a 'New Express' is fantastic. Would you believe the hotel is in fact 12 years old?

I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to the rest of the team.

With regards to breakfast, I do apologise that you found the breakfast disappointing. As our breakfast service and product is a key part of our guest's stay, we are always looking for ways to improve. I would like to reassure you that our selection of hot items is currently under review and we are always on the look out for good, quality products.

I do hope that you choose to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you how good our breakfast offerings really can be.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Swindon West in the near future.

Lauren McGinn