We have eaten here on several occasions and always really enjoyed the food. Our most recent trip will be our last!! Starters arrived and were lovely apart from the tempura veg and prawns. The batter had no crunch, and was soggy and bendy. We mentioned this in a friendly manner to our waitress, another member joined her and we were told that this is how Tempura is made and we did not know what we were talking about. Once the second member of staff joined in it felt like we were being belittled.
Main courses came and were enjoyed.
I took our three young children to the bathroom, and was shocked that in each toilet cubical were bottles of bleach and other chemicals without their lids on. There where even more around the hand washing area. We got back to the table and I asked to speak to the manager, no one was available. I explained to the waitress about the bottles of bleach, but she said this is their way and as they do not cater for children so it is ok. I counted eight child in there that night. An accident waiting to happen avoid!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.