We had a lovely break, reception staff were very friendly and welcoming, we had 2 twin rooms booked, one was ready when we arrived at 12noon which was handy. We made full use of the spa facilities, the pool, sauna and steam room were great. Our spa treatments were wonderful and the staff at the spa were faultless. Food was great, ate in the pub and the italian, starbucks being on site was another big bonus. only negative would be that the rooms are a little on the dark side, a main light rather than lots of lamps would be beneficial. overall a fab time was had and we will most definately be re-booking, this time for 2 nights as we enjoyed it so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire