Chose to spend a night here for our anniversary, the idea being spending a night without having to go out for anything. We were very happy with our choice. Lots of things to do and places to eat all on the same complex. We used the gym facilities which were excellent, the pub was lively. The local Indian restaurant was quiet but very nice. Room was nicely done out if a little garish, bed was extremely comfy. Lovely stay. Already planning another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire