We had a standard king room, lovely staff, large spacious lobby, lots of easy chairs and sofas to sit and enjoy a coffee or something stronger. Room was excellent, large, fantastic big bed, clean, tidy and thankfully windows that actually open as no air-con. Plenty of things to do for families in the immediate area, cinema, bowling and swimming in the hotel, lovely bar and restaurant. After a bad experience earlier this year at a different De Vere location, it was a relief to have such a pleasant experience. Try it for yourself, I can't imagine you would be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire