I have just returned from a night stay at the De Vere in Swindon and this time I am very pleased with the hotel! I stayed in an Upper Deck room, which was very comfortable indeed! The Sky television was great and the Bose ipod dock was amazing! Did not expect anything like that from the De Vere! The Bed was surprising comfortable and i got a great night sleep! Only problem with this visit was that breakfast was only on until 9.30am and I really wanted it too be later, but other than that it was a excellent stay, first time I have been with the De Vere since before its renovation in 2010.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire