First time we stayed at this hotel. It is situated just on outskirts Swindon on edge of a entertainment area. 2 m ins to cinema, several restaurants, ten pin bowling and pizza hut. We upgrading to an executive room for £20-00 fee. Room was excellent with super size comfy bed, great shower and sky sports and movies. Swimming pool is small but warm and well maintained. Also a jaccussi, steam room etc. We ate out in the evening, but morning breakfast was amazing. Quality fresh English breakfast as well as continental, cereals and fruit. All the hotel is clean and staff are very welcoming. After we booked out at 11 am we were invited to stay for rest of day to use swimming etc. Typical of the welcoming attitude throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire