A colleague bought us this weekend away for a Xmas pressie and the fact it included 'Boogie night' on Friday - well i really wasn't sure about it. As it happens we had a really great night.
Upon arrival i was a little concerned as the hotel is situated in a retail park so no views or atmosphere, however the hotel itself is really very good and in fact opposite the hotel there is a cinema and a couple of really good Indian restaurants which worked well for us. Our room was lovely (upgraded) and the spa facilities were brilliant. We only ate in the bar/restaurant which was ok although wine pretty expensive and not a great selection. Breakfast very good however. Definately recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire