De vere village is out of the way but has got all you need for the perfect get away spot. There is a cineworld just close by as well as a nice Indian restaurant.
The room was spacious and decor was nice. A little let down with the dented kettle and leaking shower. The plus was free wifi :)
There was a spa within the hotel too and free gym pass.
I was welcomed with an amazingly tasty pizza at the door and a friendly smile.
Comfortable bed and brilliant night sleep. Breakfast was good. Staff are courteous and lovely (their cheery attitude made the rainy morning bearable).
Will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire