Just a couple of nights break, with another couple, a bit of golf and a bit of retail therapy. Given adjoining rooms, so not too far to go for the late night coffee, and dram! Good size rooms, well appointed, and good sized bath towels. Beds were large and comfy, everything you'd expect from this brand. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the food in the "pub" was good. The "Indian" on the other side of the complex was also pretty good. Can't fault the spa either, but swerved the gym, which looked to have plenty of equipment! Excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire